Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Flowers...

Check. Last night I went and finally picked out my wedding bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. The flowers I chose, I feel are very classic. The maids will be carrying long stemmed calla lilies to be cradled in their arms. My bouquet will consist of green berries, white orchids with a plum throat and deep purple calla lilies. It will be a clutch instead of a cascading type. Fiance's boutonniere will also consist of green berries and purple calla, while the rest of the groomsmen will match the maids/matrons with mini white calla's as their boutonnieres. The corsages will consist of 3 white mini orchids. Hopefully all will come together as I see it in my mind.



I am very excited to see the outcome of the decorations and the cake and the florals. Hopefully I get lots of good pictures from all around. Other than that, nothing is new in the land of sand and saguaros. Thanksgiving is next week, and I couldn't be more ready for a break from it all. A nice trip to the beach should cure all. Santa Barbara here we come...

1 comment:

Holly said...

Those flowers are beautiful!!