Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Done and Alive!

Well, Fiance and I finished our first half-marathon this weekend. (I know all you marathon runners may ho hum at this, but I am a fat girl...let me be) My training kinda went by the wayside over the last 2 months, and I am feeling it now (13.1 miles if far longer than I had expected it to be). Yet, we did it, and I have to say I feel a sense of accomplishment, now I just have to beat my time next time! The bad thing is, I can only estimate my time because my race chip must have been defected and didn't record my time. I'm in the process of trying to get this fixed. I don't have any pictures of the during (thank god) but they took one at the very end so maybe I'll try to get my paws on it sometime.

Other than that, 2009 is trucking right along. All wedding preparations are in order and we are at the 2 month mark!!! Dress is being altered, centerpieces are picked out, linens are chosen, cake is designed, invites are out, flowers are done, photographer booked and wedding album paid for, and our wedding rings are purchased. So far all has gone smoothly...(you didn't hear me, but I knocked on wood right there)

I apologize for my blogging delinquency over the past month...I hope you all had a fantastic New Year!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Busy days ahead for you, huh...?


Happy blogging,

Celtics|Diamond|Wedding Rings

autumndaesy said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! 13 miles...I don't even like driving that far!