Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here We Are Again!

I had this blog sometime ago...and with the inspiration of my dear friends, I have decided to once again start it up. Last time I blogged, I remember writing about becoming a modern-day Pheidippides and a triathlete supreme to boot. I was becoming a knitting extraordinaire, attempting my first sweater and knitting baby hats for all the little babies in my life...those little babies are now one and a half and one year, and my sweater? Half done, wrong size and tangled under my bed in a plastic bin.

Goes to show where life can go. I am engaged now and planning a wedding in March. I say "planning" because I have a sneaking suspicion my fiancee and I will be running off to elope before this year is over. A nice beach wedding sounds wonderful!!! (and not the "beach" on which I currently reside)

As a change to my blog from two years ago; I am not setting any goals - forget what the self-help books tell you. Goals make you think you can do things that are neither physically nor mentally possible. So far I am still an assistant - though no longer at an engineering firm, but a Golf Association...I am going to school to get my certification/Master's degree in Cross-Categorical Special Education...my track record on getting through post Bachelor's Degree programs hasn't exactly been successful, so I'm taking it one day at a time.

No comments: