Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer's gone...

And I couldn't be happier. My winter is my proverbial summer...hiking, camping, swimming, running, training for half marathons (a goal I set before I decided I was no longer setting goals - and now my future sister-in-law and her husband may be making a trip to Phoenix from the Windy City to run it with us) No worries, I'll be sure to post the pictures.

I had been doing really well, running every other day, swimming in between, but then the monsoon hit...I mean this literally. We lost power and an entire night of sleep and it appears it blew my motivation away in the hundred mile an hour wind gusts.

No update on the wedding planning...I feel as if I have everything done that I can at 6 months out. Plus, there are more pressing matters to attend to. 2008 has not been the best year, and frankly, I can't wait to see it go.

Pictures next time...

No comments: